How Safe is the 2021 Toyota Camry?
2021 Toyota Camry Available Safety Features
The Toyota Camry has proved year after year why it is one of the top models in the sedan market. Not only does the Camry provide excellent performance but it also provides a safe and confident driving experience. Today, we will be taking a look at the available safety features of the 2021 Toyota Camry. Read on to see how this sedan keeps you safe!
A suite full of driver-assistance features
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection. This feature will help avoid collisions by detecting and alerting you of vehicles and pedestrians in your path. If needed, the system can automatically apply the brakes.
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control. When driving on the highway, this system will let you drive at a preset speed and uses vehicle-to-vehicle distance control to maintain a preset following distance.
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist. By detecting lane markings, this feature will alert you if it detects an unintentional lane departure. If needed, the system will apply gentle steering correction.
- Lane Tracing Assist. When lane markings are detectable, this feature will use the lane markings and the preceding vehicles to help keep you centered in your lane.
- Automatic High Beams. This feature will use the headlights and taillights of vehicles of the oncoming lane to automatically toggle between high and low beams.
- Road Sign Assist. Using a camera, this feature will read road signs and display the information on to the Multi-Information Display.
Read more: 14 Incredible color options available when buying a new 2020 Toyota Camry sedan
2021 Toyota Camry Available at Kool Toyota
If you are interested in checking out these safety features for yourself, check out our available inventory of the 2021 Toyota Camry.
0 comment(s) so far on How Safe is the 2021 Toyota Camry?